image source: Flaming Text

Monday, July 7, 2014

June Exercise Totals

I love my monthly updates from Endomondo .


To show improvements from last month, I exercised 3 more hours in June than I did in May and went and additional 40 miles while doing so.  Seem to have lost little weight but my clothes are fitting much better.  I've been able to settle into a basic routine which has small adjustments week to week:

Monday: Spin class followed by a 30-40 min. run

Tuesday: Swim practice and weights

Wednesday: off or spin class and 30-40 min. run

Thursday: Swim Practice and weights

Friday: Long Swim and or Spin/Run

Saturday: Long Bike

Sunday: Long Run

Hopefully the mileage will continue to creep up because I signed up for my first 70.3 triathlon in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment